Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
Hadas Golan B.Ed. Mus. MS/CCC-SLP
Speech Pathologist specializes in the care of the Professional Voice
Registered Buteyko Breathing Educator and Trainer
Care of the Professional Voice, Muscle Tension Dysphonia, Breathing Disorders
Disorders in which Hadas Golan has special expertise
- Hoarseness in professional voice users including performing artists, educators, executives, clergy, lecturers, etc.
- Dysphagia related to radiation fibrosis– offers soft tissue manual techniques
- Dysphonia related to Parkinson’s disease using the Lee Silverman Voice Treatment
- Benign vocal fold lesions including nodules (singer’s nodes), polyps
- Functional voice disorders such as muscle tension dysphonia
- Breathing Disorders including Asthma, Chronic Cough using the Buteyko Breathing Method (http://www.breatheon.com)
Master of Science in Communication Disorders, MS/CCC-SLP - Dallas, TX, USA 2000-2002
University of Texas at Dallas, Callier Center for Communication Disorders.
B. Ed. Music - Jerusalem, Israel 1988-1991
Rubin Music Academy in Jerusalem