Pediatrics – Primary Care
Welcome to BMC Pediatric Primary Care
We are delighted that you have chosen to allow us to help you keep your children healthy. Our team will work with you to provide the best possible care for your child. We provide comprehensive medical care for children. This includes routine check-ups and childhood immunizations, as well as care when your child is sick or has a chronic medical problem.
BMC pediatric primary care goes the extra mile to help families raising children in Boston. Here are a few of our programs and features of our practice which we are extremely proud of:
- Thanks to the Reach Out and Read Program, every child gets a book at every check-up from ages 6 months to 6 years old. We often have volunteers in our waiting room to read to your children.
- Our Health Leads Family Help Desk volunteers help families find out what’s available in their neighborhoods, including after school programs, child care and youth recreation.
- Through Medical-Legal Partnership|Boston, lawyers are available for families with more complicated problems (including problems with school or housing).
- Staff and interpreters are available who speak your language – no matter what it is.
- Pain-free pediatrics and child life specialists help take the sting and the fear out of visiting the doctor’s office.
- We have expanded hours, including evenings and Saturdays to meet our patients’ needs.
Finally, in conjunction with primary care services, The Department of Pediatrics offers a full range of pediatric specialty care clinics and timely referrals to keep children healthy.
We intend to provide your family with the best, most innovative primary care anywhere. Raising children is both a lot of work and a joy; all of us here at BMC primary care pediatrics love helping children and families through the hard work – and sharing the joy!
Interim Chief, Ambulatory Pediatrics